St. Andrew is a marriage-building church. We help couples strengthen and build strong marriages. How? By helping you see the connection between your marriage and Jesus. We combine the gospel with practical tools for making your marriage work. What difference would it make if you were convinced your marriage is God’s doing? And for the display of his glory?
We’ll help you set aside time to refocus and prioritize. We provide marriage-enriching small groups and workshops throughout the year. Regular St. Andrew D8-NT’s give you a monthly boost for your faith and your marriage.
Marriage Enrichment Weekend
We offer an annual Marriage Enrichment and Getaway Weekend. Pastor Hunter leads these events for hundreds of couples around the country. Check them out! There’s always one in Wisconsin, but you might want to travel, too. Your marriage is worth it. To stay informed or to register go to the Marriage Enrichment and Getaway Weekends website.
You put time into planning the dress, the band, the menu, the seating, the invitations, etc., and it’s all gone a couple of hours after you say your vows. Your marriage though, remains. Let us help you plan for a marriage that honors God and brings a lifetime of joy to you and your spouse. Pastor Hunter is a nationally known marriage teacher and has helped thousands of couples pursue a biblical marriage.
What will I get out of the workshop? At the Saturday Pre-Marriage Workshop, you will:
- Compare your understanding and expectations of marriage.
- Explore common issues in marriage (communication, money, sex).
- Discover insights for how to love your future spouse.
- Identify your personality similarities and differences.
- Take an online assessment and receive a report on 10 different areas of your married life.
- Discuss marriage with a seasoned married couple during lunch.
- Plan a Christian wedding (helpful hints).
The next one is Saturday, January 20, 2018.
Register today, and be sure to tell an engaged friend about it!