This Thanksgiving, as we say THANK YOU to God for all He’s blessed us with, we seek to bless our community. To make the greatest impact we will be partnering again with Middleton Outreach Ministries (MOM), located just up the road.
Our goal is to fill over 400 grocery bags with food and paper goods! Below is a list of the top needs MOM has asked us to focus on.
We will also be collecting cloth or reusable grocery bags to help provide sustainable bags for their ministry.
Please bring items between now and THANKSGIVING!
TOP 8 REQUESTED ITEMS
- Shelf-stable milk and non-dairy beverages (almond, rice, oat, and soy)
- Canned tomato products (diced, paste, sauce, any really)
- Canned tuna, salmon, or chicken
- Heart healthy cooking oil
- Honey, Stevia, or other diabetes friendly sweeteners
- Dried Spices/Herbs of all cultures
- Canned Corn