What you need to know
We are real people like you, dealing with life’s big questions and trying to make sense of it all. Come and see for yourself what Jesus has to say about himself as we dig into the eyewitness testimonies we have from those who walked with and learned from him.
We hope that through our weekend worship, visitors and members will embrace the belief that life is lived to its fullest when it’s lived in a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. We are blessed to come together as a church family and would love to have you with us on our journey.
Whether you are searching for a church home or searching for answers to life’s questions, we would love to share the impact God has on our lives as individuals and a community.
Thursdays at 7pm and Sundays at 8 & 10:30am, you will find…
- A casual community of people building relationships, face-to-face and heart-to-heart
- A place where you will meet Jesus
- An opportunity to worship together and hear his Word
- Fresh, diversified liturgies, while still holding strong to the truths of God’s Word. Our talented ministry staff craft the readings and prayers so that we don’t hear the same liturgies week after week.
- Powerful music by musicians, bands, and choirs blending the best of historical and modern music.
- A group of people rejoicing in God’s grace.
- Lots of different people helping out at each service with music, audiovisuals, readings, and more—so if you’re eager to share your talents in worship, there are many opportunities. Contact Naomi Laabs, our Minister of Worship, and she would love to work with you to see how your talents can be used.
What to expect
We are approachable in our nature and meaningful in our substance. You’ll discover St. Andrew to be an experience that brings you joy and laughter, while challenging you to grow. As a guest, you will be welcomed warmly and assisted with anything you need. Arrive early and stay late, enjoy camaraderie and good conversation.
Every service, every event – you can always expect:
A friendly and diverse experience: Whether you attend a Thursday or Sunday service, event or community outreach gathering, you will find the life-changing presence of God and will be welcomed to become a part of our faith-filled community.
Passionate Worship: Our worship services are non-traditional by purpose and uplifting in character. We encourage you to bring your struggles and lay them down at the foot of the cross and hear your Savior say, “I’ve got you. You are Forgiven!”
New Relationships: It is nearly impossible to attend a St. Andrew service without developing new or growing existing relationships. Whether you are a college student, young professional, newly married or single parent, been married 54 years, widowed, all are welcomed.
Generosity: God gives to us so He can give through us. As you give both faithfully and sacrificially, His mission advances, lives are touched, & our community is strengthened. Learn about the many ways you can worship him by giving financially and through service.