St. Andrew Church is committed to offering comfort and compassion to those in serious need within our church and community, and The Love of Christ Ministry (TLC) plays a crucial role. TLC exists to reflect Christ’s compassion by providing support and building bridges to people who are hurting or in need. (Matthew 25:34-46)
The Love of Christ Ministry serves in many ways…
- Home visits to the depressed or hurting
- Delivering food to those in financial need
- Providing for needs during a pregnancy, death in the family, or illness
- Providing rides to church and medical appointments
- Hospital visits
- Counseling referrals
- Shelter and food pantry guidance
- Cards to the sick
All of these services are provided by selfless volunteers that give of their time and talents while serving in humility, being beacons of grace, and building relationships with God’s people.
If you feel lost in your pain or despair and are looking for assistance in any way, we would love to be able to help. Please contact us immediately.
If God has given you a heart for reaching and serving those in need please contact Pastor Kelly about joining this ministry.